Longbranch Dental offers devices to alleviate sleep apnea!
Did you know Snoring Can Be A Symptom of Major Health Risks?
Snoring is more than just a loud and annoying noise, it can be an indicator of a Sleep Breathing Disorder (SBD) that can be very serious. Approximately 42 million American have a sleep breathing disorder. The most common form of SBD is Obstructive Sleep Apnea which is a medical condition where your tongue and soft tissues close off your airway and stop air from entering your lungs.
Signs and Symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA):
- Inconsistent breathing during sleep
- Gasping, choking, or coughing during sleep
- Extreme sleepiness throughout the day
- Lethargic feelings
- Morning Headaches
- Lack of interest in hobbies
- Dry mouth and.or sore throat in the morning
- Irregular heartbeat
- Trouble concentrating or remembering things
Here at Longbranch Dental, we provide Prosomnus Sleep Devices that are easy to use and comfortable devices that alleviate snoring and symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Make an appointment today to see if ProSomnus Sleep Devices are a good fit for you!