Mike Weaks, DDS
Serving the Greenville community for 23 years
A Greenville, TX native, Mike Weaks, DDS, joined his family’s dental practice in 1992.
“My passion is to help people with their smiles and overall confidence.”
- Greenville High School – Greenville, TX
- Masters of Business Administration – Southwest Texas State, San Marcos, TX
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX
Certifications and Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member – Texas Dental Association
- Member – American Dental Association
- Volunteer – Give Back A Smile
- Participant – Dentistry from the Heart
Volunteer Work and Personal Interests
- Golf – 4 time Club Champion & 4 Hole in Ones
- Member North American Hunting Club
- Member B.A.S.S.
- Duck Unlimited
- NRA Endowment Member
- Life Member- Single Action Shooting Society (Cowboy Action Shooting)
To make an appointment at Longbranch Dental Center in Greenville with Dr. Weaks, contact us today!